-- Last revised 10/07/04 --
Administrative Rulemaking Cleanup - Study N-306
The Law Revision Commission has recommended a number of improvements to the
law governing rulemaking by state administrative agencies. The Commission's main recommendation on
administrative rulemaking procedure was enacted in 2000 Cal. Stat. ch. 1060.
In this study, the Commission recommended a few technical corrections to clean up minor problems that arose in legislative implementation of its prior rulemaking recommendations. The cleanup recommendation was enacted by the Legislature. See below.
If you have questions or comments on this study, send email to Brian Hebert at email@example.com.
- 2001: Senate Bill 561 (Morrow) -- Bill information at Legislative Counsel's website
Enacted. 2001 Cal. Stat. ch. 59
- Recommendation -- Administrative Rulemaking Cleanup (2/15/2001)
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Administrative Rulemaking Cleanup (December 2000)
- Memo 2001-16, Supp. 1 -- Administrative Rulemaking Cleanup (Comments on Tentative Recommendation) (1/31/2001)
- Memo 2001-16 -- Administrative Rulemaking Cleanup (Comments on Tentative Recommendation) (1/24/2001)
- Memo 2000-90, Supp. 1 -- Administrative Rulemaking Cleanup (Comments of Deborah Baity) (12/6/2000)
- Memo 2000-90 -- Administrative Rulemaking Cleanup (Draft Tentative Recommendation) (11/9/2000)
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.