-- Last revised 11/12/02 --
Authority to Appoint Receiver - Study J-1302
Two different provisions govern a court's authority to appoint a receiver.
The Commission recommended consolidating these provisions in order to simplify the statutes and
provide uniform court procedures. The Commission's recommendation was enacted by the Legislature.
If you have questions or comments on this study, send email to Barbara Gaal at email@example.com.
2001: Senate Bill 562 (Morrow) -- Bill information at Legislative Counsel's website
Enacted. 2001 Cal. Stat. ch. 44
- Recommendation -- Authority to Appoint Receivers (2/15/2001)
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Authority to Appoint a Receiver (December 1999)
- Memo 2001-58 -- SB 562 (Morrow): Authority to Appoint Receivers (6/21/2001)
- Memo 2001-14 -- Trial Court Unification: Authority to Appoint Receivers (1/30/2001)
- Memo 2000-15 -- Trial Court Unification: Appointment of Receiver (2/2/2000)
- Memo 99-9 -- Trial Court Unification: Appointment of Receiver (12/18/98)
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.