-- Last revised 12/2/11 --
Marketable Record Title: Unrecorded Option - Study H-403
The Commission recommends a minor technical amendment to Civil Code Section 884.010, to clarify the effective period of record notice of an option to purchase real property. The recommendation has been enacted into law.
If you have questions or comments on this study, send an e-mail to Brian Hebert at email@example.com.
- Final Recommendation
- Tentative Recommendation
- Commission Decisions (Meeting Minutes)
- Staff Memoranda
- Subscribe to Receive Notice of New Materials
2011: Senate Bill 284 (Harman) [Marketable Record Title: Notice of Option]
Enacted. 2011 Cal. Stat. ch. 46
- Recommendation -- Marketable Record Title: Notice of Option (October 2009)
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Marketable Record Title: Notice of Option (June 2009)
- October 22, 2009 Meeting in Sacramento
- June 10, 2009 Meeting in Sacramento
- April 23, 2009 Meeting in Sacramento
- Memo 2009-43 -- Marketable Record Title: Notice of Option (Comments on Tentative Recommendation) (09/28/2009)
- Memo 2009-25, Supp. 1 -- Marketable Record Title: Notice of Option (06/03/2009)
- Memo 2009-25 -- Marketable Record Title: Notice of Option (Staff Draft Tentative Recommendation) (05/26/2009)
- Memo 2009-21 -- Marketable Record Title: Unexercisedd Option (Introduction of Study) (03/10/2009)
SubscribeIf you would like to receive email notification when new materials relating to this study are added to the website, please subscribe by entering your email address and clicking the "submit" button.
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.