-- Last revised 12/19/03 --
Review of Criminal Procedures Under Trial Court Unification - Study M-1330
The Commission is studying whether any changes should be made to court
procedures in criminal proceedings, to reflect unification of the trial courts. The Commission
circulated a tentative recommendation on changes to the procedure for the preliminary examination
of felony cases. After reviewing public comments on the tentative recommendation, the Commission
decided against making a final recommendation on the subject. The Commission is not planning any
further action on this study at this time.
If you have questions or comments on this study, send an e-mail to Brian Hebert at email@example.com.
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Criminal Procedure Under Trial Court Unification (November 2002) -- Comments Due: 3/31/2003
- November 21, 2003 Meeting in Burbank
- June 6, 2003 Meeting in Burbank
- November 7-8, 2002 Meeting in Los Angeles
- July 11-12, 2002 Meeting in Sacramento
- Memo 2003-16 -- Criminal Procedure Under Trial Court Unification: Survey of Attorney Perceptions (10/27/2003)
- Memo 2003-13 -- Criminal Procedure Under Trial Court Unification (Comments on Tentative Recommendation) (5/22/2003)
- Memo 2002-52 -- Criminal Procedure Under Trial Court Unification (Staff Draft Tentative Recommendation) (10/18/2002)
- Memo 2002-30 -- Criminal Procedure Under Trial Court Unification (Consultant's Study) [includes Uelmen study] (6/20/2002)
- Background Study -- California Criminal Procedure and Trial Court Unification; Prof. Gerald F. Uelmen (March 2002)
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.