-- Last revised 9/24/03 --
Probate Code Technical Corrections - Study L-2011
The Commission recommended corrective legislation to cure various technical
problems in the Probate Code that had been brought to the Commission's attention. The legislation
corrected erroneous code numbers and cross references, and clarified ambiguous language relating to
calculation of the proportionate shares of beneficiaries based on date of death values under the
omitted spouse and omitted child statutes. The implementing legislation was enacted as
2003 Cal. Stat. ch. 32.
If you have questions or comments on this study, send an e-mail to Brian Hebert at email@example.com.
- Final Recommendation
- Tentative Recommendation
- Commission Decisions (Meeting Minutes)
- Staff Memoranda
2003: Assembly Bill 167 (Harman) -- Bill information at Legislative Counsel's website
Enacted. 2003 Cal. Stat. ch. 32
- Recommendation -- Probate Code Technical Corrections [March 2003]
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Probate Code Technical Corrections (December 2002) --
- Memo 2003-4 -- Probate Code Technical Corrections (Comments on Tentative Recommendation) (2/21/2003)
- Memo 2002-62, Supp. 1 -- Probate Code Technical Corrections: Additional Provisions (12/2/2002)
- Memo 2002-62 -- Probate Code Technical Corrections (Draft of Tentative Recommendation) (11/21/2002)
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.