-- Last revised 8/24/17 --
Homestead Exemption: Dwelling - Study D-1300
Resolution Chapter 150 of the Statutes of 2016 authorizes the Law Revision Commission to study the law governing the enforcement of judgments. Pursuant to that authority, the Commission is examining the operation of homestead exemption procedures when a creditor disputes that the property at issue is a dwelling.
If you have questions or comments on this study, contact Brian Hebert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tentative Recommendation
- Commission Decisions (Meeting Minutes)
- Staff Memoranda
- Subscribe to Receive Notice of New Materials
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Homestead Exemption: Dwelling (June 2017)
- Memo 2017-44 -- Homestead Exemption: Dwelling (Draft Recommendation) (8/24/17)
- Memo 2017-25 -- Homestead Exemption: Dwelling (Draft Tentative Recommendation) (5/23/17)
- Memo 2017-13 -- Homestead Exemption: Dwelling (4/4/17)
SubscribeIf you would like to receive email notification when new materials relating to this study are added to the website, please subscribe by entering your email address and clicking the "submit" button.
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.